zondag 2 december 2007

holidays

This is the last day of our short trip to Spain. We will fly back tomorrow morning to Belgium. Having to wake up around 4 o'clock tomorrow morning is something I try to block out of my mind. Tomorrow evening I will be taken a late flight to Stockholm. I will have to prepare for my meeting on Tuesday and will be glad to sleep early.
We have been blessed with the weather in Spain. Today we have spend time on the terras and the sun. There was a little breeze, but apart from that everything was great.
Yesterday evening I bought a pair of shoes. Off course I didn't need them, but ....
La meson de la costa on Friday was superb as always. Did we eat too much, off course we did, the food is too well made. We had ham and pulpo as a starter. It felt like angels piing on our tongs. The fish for the main course was served on a bed of red peppars and was delicious.
I had the feeling that my stomage was going to explode.

Geen opmerkingen: