woensdag 12 december 2007

Squash is a mortal game

Yesterday we had the last squash game with M. before she moves back to France. We were 6 and had a lot of fun. I started the first game agains T. I had a stressfull day and wacking that tinny black ball against the wall helped me to get it out of my body. And this was just the day that T played very wel, consequence I lost my first game. And not to say the least, I was already sweating and puffing. I still had to play for 1,5 hours.
In stead of having a steady slow game I had to play E, who jumps and runs down the court like speedy Conzales. I would like to take the same pills as he does to be as quick and vivid on a court. And yes M, as promised I made you run around the squash court. Hope your butt hurts!

After our game I still had to play for an another hour against B. He was superconcentrated and with a bit of luck I managed to win the game.

After a nice shower we had a couple of drinks to celebrate the last time we were going to see M on a squash court in Waterloo. Snif snif

And now my legs hurt!!!

Geen opmerkingen: