zondag 30 december 2007

He is back

It took a while but the moment has come to become social again.
I and myself have spend a nice week at the Belgium coast. We have had a great time. The weather and doggy N invited us almost every day to go for nice walks on the beach.
Tomorrow I start working again and in the evening we have been invited by L and C.
In my mind everything has been sorted out to move to Stockholm. I still need to buy some furniture in Ikea and we will get more furniture from friends and family. The only issue I might encounter is time. The stuff from Ikea still needs purchasing and the club seat are still at my parents place.

1 opmerking:

Petchie75 zei

Wow, I wish I was in Brussels to help you shop at Ikea ;-) and I'm sure that O would love to do that too!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! and good luck for the BIG move to my homecountry! When's D-day??