woensdag 9 januari 2008

Moving

This afternoon a Swedish guy from the moval company came to our apartment to start packing boxes. He was definately Swedish and not Spanish. He was supposed to come in the afternoon. Around 10H30 I got his call that he was on his way. Professional, no!!!!!

Very quickly I could see the transformation of a nice an cosy apartment into a space full of boxes and bubblewrapped chairs and tables.
Tomorrow morning they will start loading the truck. It is normal that you ask the police to reserve parking in front of your building. I was told that this was done. Wel virtually it was; they had send a fax to the police but never got a reply. So they acted very faire and placed the plates tonight at 18h30 and by this we hope that the cars have beamed this to their respective owners to remove their car tomorrow before 8 am.

I don't dare to switch off the light; I'm going to break a leg I fear.

Geen opmerkingen: