maandag 14 januari 2008

Sweden here I am

I flew into Bromma airport today. It was a rather bumpy landing. But the most important is that I have made it to Sweden.
I'm in the week of suprises. This moring the moving company advised me that they had postponed the delivery date by a day, i.e. from tomorrow to Wednesday. I have arranged that they will still deliver our furniture tomorrow (read tomorrow late afternoon - up to you to decide if you want to take the Spanish afternoon or not)
I is flying now to Stockholm. She took some time of to help me unpack. (and to ensure that I don't turn the apartment into a bachelors place)
And I'm not surfing the net with a bit of Muse in my ears.
Friday evening we will both leave Sweden again. She goes back to Belgium while I fly to Warsaw for the go-live of an Oriflame project. This means that I will miss the famous chicken festival.

Geen opmerkingen: