maandag 28 januari 2008

flights

Yesterday evening I arrived at Bromma airport. I took the 17h flight from Zaventem.
The flight was OK, I slept most of the time because of the busy weekend we have had.
On Friday we had drinks at Place Lux. T and E came over and we had a good time.
On Saturday evening we went to Le Bazaar. We had dinner in the restaurant above the club. The foot was great, a couscous de maison with lamb and merguez. Afterwards we stretched our legs on the dancefloor. The music could have been better, but was good enough not to remain seated.

When I arrived yesterday evening I was stopped by the Swedish police. I must have looked very supicious. At the end I didn't had to open my bag, but I had to talk for over 5 minutes to tell them why I moved to Sweden. The bullshit must have been really good, because I passed.

Geen opmerkingen: