woensdag 12 september 2007

Squash

The squash season started again.

I'm out of shape! I have continued to play over the summer months, but it didn't help at all.

The variety that I used to play in my shots is gone. It looks like my harddisk was erased and needs to be filled again.

Played my new ex-collleagues yesterday and managed to improve my game. It felt great to tease them from time to time.

E. will help me in finding a new squash club in Stockholm as of next year. I'm going to a country where squash is an elite sport according to E. Look forward to play games against people that can boost my carreer. I promise I will loose (even if I'm soo much better!!!!)

On Thursday I'll be playing squash and badminton. I'll have to get better in both table tennis and tennis and I will be able to participate in racketlon competitions (and improve my condition!!)