zaterdag 29 september 2007

Last working day

Friday was my last working day at J&J. I’m glad that this chapter of my life is closed. I called it a day around lunch time and drove together with I. to the apartment at the seaside.
When I looked into my hotmail I saw 2 messages from my new boss K. The first wishing me all the best for my first working day and the second with an overview of my calendar for the next two weeks. How professional!
It feels great and did give a boost to my self esteem knowing that I will be welcome again. I have the impression that I’m coming home although I will be leaving my secure network in Belgium by moving with them to Stockholm.
As promised by K. will I be working on the project that I wanted. With a bit off luck I will have to spent some time in Warsaw. I and myself will be able to visit P and G in their home town.Joining Oriflame gives me warm home coming feeling which I have never had at J&J. I was supposed to have a full agenda (completely overbooked), but ….