maandag 1 oktober 2007

My first day at Oriflame

4 months after closing the Oriflame door behind me, I opened the door again.

I started my day with an all day meeting. I thought I would have forgotten a lot, but some braincells picked up the topics of the day again.

I'm fully booked for the next 2 weeks. I will be working very closely with A. as of next week. A lot of vitamins will be required to completely understand the DRP. I have 3 months to grasp the whole process (which is almost impossible).

Organisation at Oriflame is a weak point at the moment. It's understandable since every week people leave and come. I already have a desk and a PC, the rest will follow.

I'm already on a Swedish contract, I need to look for the public holidays and hope that I will have November 1st off.

I was missing the positive stress in the past month. The feeling already came back during my first day.

1 opmerking:

Petchie75 zei

Sorry to inform you that in Sweden All Saints is always on a weekend, so no holiday for office workers, however the shops in Sweden will be closed on Saturday the 3rd...
The only public holidays you have left for 2007 are 25th and 26th December!