vrijdag 19 oktober 2007

Concerts

I'm only moving to Sweden at the end of this year, beginning of next year. My choice to move to Sweden is already affecting my decisions right now. In March 2008 the new Lotto Arena is hosting Nightwish, one of my favourite bands.
The question of the day is: will I buy my tickets here or do I start surfing on the internet to see if they also perform in Sweden.
And this is not the only band where I would like to buy tickets for. The Cure is coming to Belgium. I know that talking about the Cure makes me look old, but they are a top band. I still remember the days where .............................. I was dressed in black ................................
As everythings stands right now I will be saving money by playing the chicken and not attending either of the 2 concerts.

snif snif snif

2 opmerkingen:

Petchie75 zei

I was too young to dress in black ;-) but I looove the Cure. I would like to see them too, do you think they will come to Puerto Rico??

Zenoblab zei

I don´t think so. You might have more luck seeing Ricky Martin than Robert Smith.
Thank you for confirming me that I'm old.