woensdag 10 oktober 2007

Work & sports

I have the whole week a DRP training at work. The 2 brain cells that I have are overloaded. Yesterday I played squash with M, P & E. I ran a lot and realised some nice shots, apart from one. During the game against E I hadn't seen that he had moved in the direction where I wanted to hit the ball. Instead of bouncing against the wall, the ball dropped from his hand on to the floor. The mark of the ball is still visible on his hand today.
And off course he has been blaming me the whole day with it.
P will organize her party in our apartment this Saturday. I'm in charge of the music and already started to create a playlist in Itunes. I already have the equivalent of 9 hours of music and made an effort to select music that other people might like.
I'm looking forward to celebrating R farewell drink and dinner. I guess that this will be the last time I will be seeing some of my ex-J&J colleagues. And now back to reality -> DRP training!

Geen opmerkingen: