woensdag 3 oktober 2007

Tuesday squash event

Yesterday was the first time in 2 weeks that I entered a squash court. We were 5 and had to rotate. I started my first game against T. who hadn't played for a while, but you couldn't tell. He won the first set and was leading in the second set. I was lucky and managed to win the second one by 10-8. At the end of the second game I managed my shots better and could control the game better and won the 3rd set. The sweat was dripping on the floor and it was only when we finished the game that we realised that we had played for 30 minutes. Not that nice for the 5th person that had to wait for us.
Tonight I will be playing B. who had a lot of squash practise last week. I will post the result of the game tomorrow.
I will have to decide this weekend if I will continue playing squash in the box on Mondays. They have changed the member fees. L. will give me the cost per month tonight.

Geen opmerkingen: