maandag 8 oktober 2007

This weekend

My parents organised a party this weekend to celebrate their 60th birthday and their retirement this year. They had invited both friends and family. The DJ started the evening after the both warm and cold buffet. My mom was really into it and was almost non stop on the dance floor. The last people only left the venue around 2 in the morning.
We shared the table with a Belgo-Danish, Belgo-half English couple and our friends V and S. If everybody will come and visit us in Stockholm, I'm going to resign immediately and open a bed and breakfast in Sweden. S is seeing somebody in Germany. This guy must be fantastic if you see the smile on her face. I'm really glad for her.
We got back home around 3. The next morning I woke up around 9 to watch match of the day. There were only 2 games. After the football I had the superb idea of going for a run. I went into the forest and ....................... got lost. I had to intention to run for 45 minutes but at the end I was gone for an hour and 15 minutes. I was completely dead by the moment I got back home and the shower didn't really change it.
My legs were still heavy this evening when I played badminton with M., E. and T.

2 opmerkingen:

Els zei

toch niets van gemerkt hoor van die zware benen! :-)
E

Zenoblab zei

Goeien acteur he