donderdag 25 oktober 2007

Will we see O???

O should arrive in Belgium today.
Watching football has its benefits. While I was watching football I was chatting with P. It was P who informed us that O would spend the night at R's place although R is still unaware of this. According to P again O would spend the night in our apartment on Friday and will take his flight to Spain on Saturday evening.
We were supposed to have a quiet weekend this weekend! Well it's not going to be the case. On Friday we will be going to Place Lux (will O be there????). On Saturday we have to go gift shopping for 2 friends. In the evening we have a drink at a colleague from I. Will I have to give O a lift to the airport and when??? According to P he will either fly out around 22h or arrive in Madrid around 22h. On Sunday we will have lunch with T & A and sandwiches with my parents on Sunday evening.

No, P is not O secretary although you might think so.

2 opmerkingen:

Petchie75 zei

No comments - he will always be this way, at least now you have your private informer...

Zenoblab zei

Informer or secretary???
I have send him an sms on his Spanish mobile and will wait for his answer.
Will you get all papers organised for the wedding? Inge told me that D-day will be the 31st.