vrijdag 26 oktober 2007

O made it to Belgium

O has made it to Belgium. He arrived in the morning and went straigth into work. He had meetings the whole day long and a got the phone call around 19h00.
At that moment I was preparing myself mentally for my weekly game of squash against P. We had some good games. I was very happy with some of the shots that I had played. P might used the excuse that one of the strings snapped, but it won't work.
After a quick shower I headed to the pitta place in Brussels for a dinner with O. It's weird, since he left Brussels I only had pitta twice.
Since we had so much to discuss we headed to a pub and were able to chat with a couple of Duvels. It was a great night and the good thing, we will be going to Place Lux tonight for more liquid lunch.
And now ................. work

Geen opmerkingen: