dinsdag 16 oktober 2007

Thank you G.!!!

The Oriflame gang gathered around for their weekly Tuesday squash. We were 9 to smack that ball against the wall. I started of against T. who as usual gave me a hard time. He won the first set and the other 2 were won by me. By that moment I was already sweating and I still had to play against the master.
I guess that E. will not play next week. Last week I tattooed his hand by hitting the ball on it. I swear that I didn't do it on purpose. Today G. hit him with the racket on the butt cheek with his racket. G. hadn’t seen him. The both of us came to the conclusion that E. is too quick on the squash court.
And then game itself. I guess that people watching the game had a good time, we didn't. Our game was full of long rally’s and the other colleagues were all watching the game. It is frustrating to play super shots and then seeing G. returning them.
Victory, victory, victory ………………. I won, I was so pleased but had no juice in my body to celebrate it.
We are now a couple hours later and my legs are killing me. What will it be tomorrow (or even worse on Thursday)??????????????

Geen opmerkingen: