woensdag 21 november 2007

Calendar

I should start to maintain a travel calendar. Tomorrow I have to organise our trip to Stockholm. Next week I and myself will be visiting apartments around Stockholm. I really hope that we will find ourselves the place where we will have our future dreams.
Superb music on JIM TV by the way, Zornik's latest single.
On Thursday we will be challenged: we will be flying to Spain with Ryan Air. Spain, here we come for 4 days. On Monday we will arrive in Belgium and Monday night I will be flying out to Stockholm to give a training to end users.
My squash games are decreasing by the minute. At the moment I'm only playing 2 times a week in stead of 3 to 4 times a week. I will have to start running again to not to turn into a rolling apple.
The end of year is coming soon like this and ze still are unaware where we will spend it.
Snif snif snif

Geen opmerkingen: