maandag 12 november 2007

Last weekend

Guess where we were last Friday after work................................ The Grapefine at Place de Luxembourg. Some Oriflame colleagues joined for the drinks. The pub was packed and very smoky, but we had a good time.
Colruyt the next day was a nightmare. I'm getting used to people driving their trolley onto my ankles, but this time the butchery took their time to prepare the food for the raclette. I went to pick up our order while I was queuing. And yes, I had to pay first, put everything in the car and rush back up since the foodstuff came too late.
We got home on time to bring the groceries back up, quickly prepare a sandwich and rush to the squash court where B trashed me.
The Saturday we had friends over for racqlette. L & C brought their daughter with them. Too bad the little girl didn't put on her Megamindy suit. It looked nice, I tried to fit it on, but couldn't even get my arm into her super outfit.
Sunday was sofa time, but still managed to go for a 45 minute run.

Geen opmerkingen: