maandag 12 november 2007

Papers and decisions

I finally got the confirmation for my flight tomorrow to Sweden. I’m flying out tomorrow morning and coming back tomorrow evening. With a bit of luck I will have filled out all the necessary documents to apply for my social security number.M from the relocation agency is going to accompany me to the offices and in the meantime she will tell me by how much I will have to increase the budget for the house rental. People in her office have been looking for a house in the budget and apparently they cannot find anything.
I will also try to find out what it will cost me to keep my scooter in Sweden. Oriflame is not paying for the shipment of the mean machine (although my trip tomorrow is four times as expensive).
Time is not my best friend at the moment, I still have a bit over a month to find myself a house to rent and arrange for the shipment of the furniture.

Geen opmerkingen: