donderdag 8 november 2007

the fun starts

Yesterday I was dragged into a conference call to discuss my situation. I thought that I was insured in Sweden, but this is wishful thinking. Since I don't have a social security number, I'm a nobody in terms of insurance. Solution: I will fly to Sweden in order to get this arranged.

Yesterday somebody came round by the apartment to estimate how much we will be moving to Sweden. I still don't have a house and therefore couldn't reply if we needed storage or not. If they find me a place to live, then I don't. But on the other hand ........................
Oriflame will not pay for the transportation of the scooter, pfff. I have received the price quote yesterday and 145€ is not exagerated. And now I will have to find out how much it will cost me to put it into circulation in Sweden and what the cost of insurance will be.

The fun starts as you can see

3 opmerkingen:

Petchie75 zei

Stockholm is coooold! Cool that it's not too expensive to transport the scooter, you could even transport two!
Hope that the social security situation improves - let me know if you make it to Sthlm city before 11 a.m on Monday, we could have coffee together!

Zenoblab zei

How cold is COOOLD???
Will not travel before Tuesday. It will take about 3-4 weeks before I will receive the social security number. Hope it all works out fine. It will be sooner than Oscar at least.

Petchie75 zei

Well, today it was 7 degrees, so not that cold anymore!
It might snow though this weekend...