woensdag 14 november 2007

Today was a really weird day. This morning I got a mail confirming that I might have found my permanant place to live in Stockholm. Let's hope that this will be the place.
I was lucky that I didn't went to Stockholm today. Stockholm was covered in a 30 cm white blanket. Traffic was put to a hold. P was telling me today that her dad was stuck in Stockholm a couple of years back because of the snow. All flights were cancelled and he had to stay in a hotel.

Workwise, it was a tinny disaster. I have the feeling that today I received a big plate of pasta. In stead of eating it, the pile of pasta only got bigger and still I wasn't able to enjoy the sauce.

And now I'm home enjoying a movie on VT5. I will miss my Dutch speaking channels!!!

1 opmerking:

Petchie75 zei

Actually I don't think that it was so much that the flights were cancelled - it was IMPOSSIBLE to get to the airport!! The trains were not running, the taxis couldn't drive because of ice and snow on the roads - people actually even abandoned their cars in the middle of the road!
And then the people from Stockholm make fun of us from the south, saying that it becomes chaos in Skåne when there is snow (there's a reoccuring joke about us having only 2 snow ploughs - which is NOT true!)...