maandag 5 november 2007

Variety of events

Belgium will sadly beat the record in not having a government for at least 148 days. When you listen to the reactions from the different extremists on both French and Dutch speaking sites, we will be heading for an absolute record.

Personally I had my first training session at work. I had to explain some people from our Nordic organisation how to create and maintain their current work in a different ERP package. I'm still trying to find my way in the system world of Oriflame. I have the impression that day by day my learning curve is growing. Tomorrow will be an interesting day of writing test scenario's with my favorite consultant G.

I only got back around 19h00 tonight and since I still had to let the dog out, I decided not to go for a run. She was superexcited to see me. I jumped into comfortable clothes (yes people, I was dressed very classy today) and took Nicky for a walk. L, your dog is in good shape. We started running and 15 minutes later we were still running. I had to take a shower when we came back. For those who know the dog: "Yes, S was violated".

Facebook is superb, my ex-boss has found me and we can communicate again. I just love technology!

Geen opmerkingen: